The 2017-2018 School Improvement Plan can be accessed by visiting www.indistar.org
(Username: GuestS16990 -- Password: GuestS16990)
Each school establishes a School Improvement Team (SIT) to develop a plan to improve student performance. School improvement teams consist of the following members:
- the principal of the school;
- the assistant principal of the school;
- representatives of instructional personnel;
- representatives of instructional support personnel;
- representatives of teacher assistants assigned to the building; and
- representatives of parents of children enrolled in the school.
Within each school, School Improvement Teams analyze student data to identify root causes for problems and determine actions to address them; that information is then compiled into a school improvement plan.