To register your child, you will need the following:
Proof of child's birthdate - acceptable documentation includes birth certificate, health/immunization record, passport
Proof of domicile - acceptable documentation includes rental agreement, electric bill. A driver’s license or telephone bill will not serve as proof.
- Immunization record - should include
- 5 DTP – One dose must be on or after the child’s 4th birthday. If 4th dose is on or after the 4th birthday, a 5th dose is not required. Pertussis is not required if immunization is given on or after age
- 4 Polio – If 3rd dose is on or after 4th birthday, 4th dose is not required.
- 4 HIB – This requirement is for kindergarten students under age 5 only.
- 2 MMR – The 1st dose must be on or after 1st birthday. 3 Hepatitis B – This requirement is for students born on or after July 1, 1994.
- 1 Varicella – This requirement is for students born on or after April 1, 2001.
Note to Newcomers: If you are new to Orange County and have a child who has been receiving special education services, contact the base school in your attendance area and provide them with documentation of your child's special needs (i.e., a copy of student's Individualized Education Plan). When school is not in session, you may contact the Exceptional Children Office at 919.245.4006.