It’s time again for the Orange County Schools Early Laptop Distribution. We will provide each rising Middle and High School student an opportunity to pick up their functioning student laptop before the first day of school.
Where is Early Distribution going to take place?
The cafeteria first, then proceed to the gym of:
Gravelly Hill Middle School
4801 West Ten Road
Efland, NC 27243
We ask that families park in the back of the school and will provide signage to direct folks accordingly
Who is eligible for Early Distribution?
- Any student who is enrolled in an Orange County Schools as a 4th through 12th grader for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Please ensure your student has officially enrolled at least 24 hours before their pickup day.
- We cannot assign a Chromebook to students who are not registered in PowerSchool by the time of distribution.
- The student must be present to receive their laptop.
When is Early Distribution taking place?
- Wednesday, August 14 - 3:00 to 7:00 for students whose last names are between A and C
- Thursday, August 15 - 3:00 to 7:00 for students whose last names are between D and J
- Friday, August 16 - 3:00 to 7:00 for students whose last names are between K and Q
- Monday, August 19- 3:00 to 7:00 for students whose last names are between R and Z
- Tuesday, August 20 - 3:00 to 7:00 - make up time for all students
What is the Fee?
The annual technology fee is $20.00. This fee can be paid online at www.k12paymentcenter.com. Select the “SCHOOL FEES” option in the left toolbar. Under “AVAILABLE FEES” please choose the appropriate school and student to pre-pay. We suggest saving your receipt for quick proof of payment. You can also pay onsite, where we accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards.
If you have any questions about distribution please contact your school’s principal.