Children must be four years of age no later than Aug. 31 of the current year to be eligible for the NCPK and Title I programs.
Children who do not meet the multi-criteria for NCPK, Title I and Exceptional Education, may be offered tuition placement. Tuition-Based Enrollment: There are a limited number of tuition-based slots available in the Pre-K classes. If your child did not meet the income or academic eligibility requirements, they may be eligible for one of these tuition-based slots. The monthly tuition fee is $600.00.
Your child’s acceptance into our program is contingent upon: 1) Income Eligibility 2) Academic Eligibility.
Download registration procedures:
Download family responsibilities:
Applications may also be obtained at:
- Child Care Services
- Department of Social Services
- Elementary Schools (Front Office)
- Office of Elementary Instruction/Title I from 8:00-5:00 each weekday
Pre-K Programs will be offered at the following schools:
For more information contact:
- Ms. Michele Woodson (919) 245-4001 ext. 15501
- Portia C. Holman (919) 245-4001 ext. 15510
- Ellen Perry-Kaji (919) 732-9136 ext. 18003
For information in Spanish please contact: Sandra Blefko (919) 644-3200 ext. 15508