If you are looking for kindergarten enrollment, please go here.
If you are enrolling your student for the 2018 - 2019 School Year follow the links below.
Enroll your student online English (2018 -2019)
Enroll your student online Spanish (2018 -2019)
Once you complete the online registration form be sure to TAKE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WITH YOU TO THE SCHOOL:
- Your child
- Your picture ID - only a parent or legal guardian may register a student
- Your child's birth certificate
- Proof of domicile - deed or lease, utility bill, property tax record, voter or vehicle registration
Additional information will be requested by the school for proper grade and course placement.
Immunization record - should include:
- 5 DTP – One dose must be on or after the child’s 4th birthday. If 4th dose is on or after the 4th birthday, a 5th dose is not required. Pertussis is not required if immunization is given on or after age
- 4 Polio – If 3rd dose is on or after 4th birthday, 4th dose is not required.
- 4 HIB – This requirement is for kindergarten students under age 5 only.
- 2 MMR – The 1st dose must be on or after 1st birthday. 3 Hepatitis B – This requirement is for students born on or after July 1, 1994.
- 1 Varicella – This requirement is for students born on or after April 1, 2001.
For specific immunization information please visit K - 12 Immunization Requirements
Note to Newcomers: If you are new to Orange County and have a child who has been receiving special education services, contact the base school in your attendance area and provide them with documentation of your child's special needs (i.e., a copy of student's Individualized Education Plan). When school is not in session, you may contact the Exceptional Children Office at 919.245.4006.