Prospective Family Tours:
On the first Friday of every month from 9:00 - 10:00 am, we have a parent/guardian meeting for prospective families in our Media Center to share information about our school and answer any questions you might have about Orange High School. Please register for your tour by completing this form.
Enrolling at Orange High School
REVIEW ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW:
The first step in enrollment is to complete the Orange County Schools online enrollment form.
OHS Counseling: 919-732-6133 ext 20025
You will need to bring the following to the registration meeting:
- Withdrawal form from previous school
- Transcript of current grades. If applicable, provide a current Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Proof of domicile in the form of a current electric, gas, or water bill, signed lease agreement, settlement statement or closing statement in the name of the parent(s) or court-appointed guardian
- Immunization records from a doctors’ office or health department.
- Photo identification of registering parent or guardian
- Custody papers, if applicable
If you and your family are residing in the home of relatives/friends, you will need to provide additional documentation.
The parent/ guardian must accompany the student for registration.
College/CEEB/SAT/ACT Code: 341875