Select Apparel with Hundreds of Great Designs! Customize Sports, Activities, Colors and More... Sideline from BSN Sports.
At Orange High School, we have a proud tradition of athletics. Our coaches and staff are dedicated to growing our program and mentoring the students to grow and excel as students and athletes. This can be seen in the success of our teams throughout the years, and this year is no exception! We are looking forward to another successful year academically and athletically. Go Panthers!
Orange High School has partnered with a company called 8 to 18. This partnership will allow for us to do several things. First of all, it will all us to put all of our athletic eligibility forms online so that they can be completed and submitted online. Secondly, it will provide communication between coaches, athletes, and parents regarding schedule alerts and more infomration.
- All student athletes interested in trying out or participating in a sport must be registered and have a current physical and concussion education form on file at the school prior to their first day of tryouts/practice
- To register your child:
- Go to https://orangehs.8to18.com/
- Create an account if you have not already done so. If you have created an account previously, log in. You only need one account per family.
- Once logged in, click "begin registration" on the right hand side of your screen and complete the remaining steps.
- The submission of the forms will initiate the "Ticket to Play"
- Physical and concussion forms can be found on the 8to18 website or at https://www.nchsaa.org/
parents-students/health-and- safety under "Parents and Students".
- Here are further instructions for completing the online eligibilty forms
Athletic Director: Mike McCauley
Follow Orange High School Athletics @orangepanthers1