Skip to content Skip to navigation


Transcript Requests 

Current and previous graduates/students: To request a paper or electronic copy of your transcript, please complete this Orange County schools online request form. Please allow at least one week for your request to be processed.  

Current students can send transcripts to any college, university, or community college located in North Carolina free of charge through CFNC. Go to,  then “Apply to College,” then Transcript Manager. The initial request also includes an automatic request for the final transcript to be sent to the college or university after graduation by CFNC.  Students will need their Student ID to request the transcript.

Students who use the Common Application for colleges will work with their Counselor to send transcripts ( ).

Colleges and universities must receive SAT and ACT scores directly from test companies, or OHS Counseling does not send any test scores to college or universities.

Sending Transcripts to the NCAA for Athletic Eligibility

Go to for details on how to apply to the NCAA and how to send a transcript. In June, the NCAA will send OHS Counselors a list of students for whom they need a final transcript.  Students who receive free/reduced lunch can see Mrs Farlow to apply for a waiver for the NCAA fee.

College/CEEB/SAT/ACT Code:  341875