Hillsborough Elementary School
Hillsborough Elementary School offers a balanced (year-round) calendar that is student and family friendly.
- With a balanced calendar, students go to school the same number of days as the traditional schools, but the breaks are divided differently.
- HES students go to school for 9 weeks and then have a 3-week break (intersession) with a shorter summer.
- There is NO attendance zone for HES! Any family in OCS may apply to attend HES. 100% of families apply through the lottery. They CHOOSE to be at this school.
- The HES school community provides a caring, fun, and inclusive environment for all learners. The “Dolphin Pod” sticks together!
- HES has a track record of academic success and offers its own afterschool care program during intersessions—Dolphin Camp.
- HES is celebrating 26 years on its historical campus.
The more diversity of applications, the more diverse the school can become! Apply today to Hillsborough Elementary School.
For more information, click HERE!
HES Recruitment Flyer (English)