1. Obtain the document from the main office which has your child’s PowerSchool Access ID and Access password.
2. Click on the Powerschool menu button in the quick links menu
3. On the Parent Sign in Page click on the Create Account tab
4. On the Create Parent Account page fill in your information.
- First Name
- Last Name
- (create) Desired Username
- (create) Password
- Re-enter password
5. When you are done entering your information scroll down to Link Students to Account and put in the child’s name and the information from the sheet you obtained from the main office. (District Code DMKC)
- Student Name
- Access ID (found on paper from the office)
- Access Password (found on paper from the office)
6. When you have completed filling in all the information scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Enter
7. Once you have created your account on the web you can download the app to your phone.