Summer Food Resources
Los menores de 18 años comen gratis.
There are so many wonderful things to experience in the summertime!
Hunger does NOT have to be one of them!
Orange County Schools will offer Summer Meals from now through August 5, 2022!
ANY student under the age of 18 can eat a FREE lunch this summer.
NOTE: There will be no meal service on June 20 (Juneteenth Holiday Observed) and the week of July 4, 2022.
***Due to new USDA regulations, grab-and-go meals will not be available. All summer meals must be consumed on site at the following locations:
- Gravelly Hill Middle School - 11:00am-12:00pm - CAFETERIA
- A.L. Stanback Middle School - 11:00am-12:00pm - CAFETERIA
- Orange Middle School - 11:00am - 12:00pm - CAFETERIA
- Efland Cheeks Community Center - 12:00pm - 1:00pm - GO TO THE PARK SHELTER (MONDAY - FRIDAY)
- Cedar Grove Community Center - June 13 through July 8 - 12:00pm-1:00pm - ONLY MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY - GO TO THE CAFETERIA INSIDE THE FACILITY
Meals for 2022 Summer Scholars Academy and Credit Recovery:
Students participating in an OCS summer school program will receive breakfast and lunch at no cost.
NEED MORE ASSISTANCE?
Text "FoodNC" to 304-304 for information in English or “COMIDA” to 304-304 for information in Spanish,
Call toll-free 1.866.3Hungry (1.866.348.6479) or 1.877.8Hambre (1.877.842.6273),