Welcome to the Orange County Schools Beginning Teacher Support Program!
“Developing lifelong, reflective practitioners for every student”
Beginning Teacher Support Program Objectives
- Improving beginning teachers’ skills and performance;
- Supporting teacher morale, communications, and collegiality;
- Building a sense of professionalism and positive attitude;
- Facilitating a smooth transition into the first and second years of teaching;
- Putting theory into practice;
- Preventing teacher isolation;
- Building self-reflection; and
- Retaining quality teachers.
Please contact Connie Brimmer, Director of Staffing and Licensure, (919) 732-8126 Ext. 11505 for questions regarding the Beginning Teacher Support Program.
Learn more about our Beginning Teacher Support program and hear from recent participants!