- Hillsborough Elementary
Return to Headlines
Family Support during COVID school closure
North Carolina has been approved for the new Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) program to support food needs. Families who are eligible will receive approximately $370 in total P-EBT benefits per child, provided over two installments. Families who are already enrolled in School Free/Reduced Lunch Program or Food & Nutrition Programs will automatically receive this benefit. You don't need to do anything. It will be added to your already existing EBT card or if you don't have one a new EBT card will be mailed to you. We encourage parents who are newly unemployed or whose hours have been greatly reduced to apply for Free/Reduced Lunch via our school district website. You may qualify for the P-EBT resource as a result. Free/Reduce Lunch Application
If you have any questions please review Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) Program.
Support for our Dolphin Families - We are here for you
- Remember, even though we're not all physically together at HES, we want you to know that we are still “here” to support the safety, welfare, and learning of our students however we can.
- The number of families who have been adjusting to employment changes has been increasing in our community. If your family has experienced employment reductions, let us help you with food and grocery item resources.
- The student support team has put together resources for you and your families. Click HERE to access information from our nurse, counselor and social worker.
- Please continue to reach out to us (to your child’s teacher, our Social Worker, Beth Creech - cell# (919) 883-6630 , or our school office staff at 919/732-6137) if you have questions, concerns, or needs as we are checking messages daily. We are here to support you. OCS FAQs
- If you are in need of additional meals or food during intersession as a result of COVID 19 restrictions, please click HERE for times and locations.
OCS Financial Support for our community
Orange County Schools has created a payment option for COVID-19 donations on k12paymentcenter.com